Follow this guideline for finding tokens that are building momentum on the Token Metrics site.
Many people want to find tokens that are building momentum. Using the Token Metrics platform can help you achieve this. We recommend that you first look at How Token Metrics Uses AI as well as Using the New TM Grade articles first before following along so that you understand how using our platform can benefit you here.
The Token Metrics Grade is one of the most valuable metrics used on the Token Metrics platform that is a good indicator of finding tokens with momentum. We want to find the ones that are building momentum so that we can get in early into the ones that the Token Metrics AI is picking up.
1. We will first go to the Token Metrics Rating page to achieve this:
2. Click on Reset Filter & Sorting:
3. Click on the TM Grade filter icon:
4. Click on Greater than or equal to:
5. Type “0”:
6. Click on Apply Filter (Want to only view tokens that have a TM Grade)
7. Hover mouse over Green arrows to see what the positive change in TM grade is for tokens over 24 hours:
The ones in Green mean that the TM Grade has increased over 24 hours. The ones in Red mean that the TM grade has decreased over 24 hours. The ones in purple mean that there is no change in TM grade over 24 hours.
8. Click on ones that have a high TM grade change (at least 20% or more):
9. Click on the token to view the change in TM grade over time:
We want to see how the TM grade is increasing over time with price and look for ones that are continuing to go up in TM grade which is a good sign. You can also use the TM-grade trading signal in the top left to determine whether or not it is worth buying (not financial advice).
10. After viewing several different tokens with high change in TM grade and viewing the change in TM grade charts, you will be able to find one that is gaining momentum and could be worth looking further into as an investment.