Introducing Token Metrics NFT Grade
An NFT is a token created on a blockchain that proves ownership over a digital asset. In 2021 NFTs broke into the mainstream, with total NFT sales skyrocketing into the billions. They have drawn the attention of celebrities and big companies. The challenge is that buying NFTs in the current state is essentially gambling.
At Token Metrics, our primary goal is to help our customers make money in the crypto space by avoiding scams and identifying the diamonds in the rough. Over the last years, we have been researching NFTs manually to identify the leading indicators that drive success. This manual research process helped us identify Moonbirds and Azuki early on.
We did what we do best; we codified that manual research process and trained our AI engine to analyze all NFTs trading on the market. If our analysts could find Moonbirds and Azuki using these same data points, imagine what our AI engine can do looking at every NFT project.
If you’re an NFT trader, investor, or just looking to get your feet wet in the NFT space, you are in the right place! We are thrilled to announce the release of the Token Metrics NFT Grade on our platform for every plan. With this AI-powered NFT Grade, you can analyze the following:
- NFT Collection Grades and NFT Grades
- NFT Metrics
- Demand (Sales Ratio) – Indicator of the proportion of NFT on sales within the collection.
- Ownership (Distribution Allocation) – Indicator of how distributed the collection is within the community.
- Trading Metrics – Multiple indicators such as Volume, floor price, Holding time, etc.
- Community Metrics – Twitter & Discord data such as community size and social activity.
- Rarity (Coming Soon).
By combining the data points above, you get a live view of the most undervalued NFTs available on the market using our famous Token Metrics AI.
NFT Collection Grades
Use Collection Grades to compare NFT collections with a single grade. More granularly, the NFT Collection details help to evaluate the fundamentals of an NFT collection, including Trading Metrics, NFT owners, community size, and engagement. The Collection Grade tells you how good or bad the entire NFT collection is.
Use the NFT Grade to analyze individual NFTs from all available collections with others. You can also look at the NFT Asset details page to assess the fundamentals of individual NFTs within a single collection, including traits rarity (to evaluate how rare an item is within its collection), NFT grade distribution, and historical trading metrics.
*Terms and conditions of coupon use:
- The discount coupon expires on August 15, 2022.
- The discount only applies once for the duration of any subscription plan selected at the time of purchase. At the end of the subscription period, the subscription will automatically renew at the original plan price with initial payment details.
- The discount cannot be used on previous purchases or other offers. However, the discount can be applied towards upgrading or downgrading to a different plan.
- Monthly customers can use the coupon to upgrade the plan to an annual subscription.
- The prorated amount for the current plan will be adjusted appropriately for customers when they upgrade or downgrade only if their original payments were made by debit/credit cards. Due to vendor restrictions, we can not provide prorated amount adjustments for crypto payments.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.