The GODA Mint Pass & Bubblegoose Ballers | Hidden Gems – NFTs
Review Date: June 13, 2022
TOKEN METRICS NFT CHEAT SHEET
We scored over 30 NFT projects this week, and these are the two we think you should know about:
- The GODA Mint Pass
- Bubblegoose Ballers
Please keep in mind that NFTs are a speculative asset class, but these projects have scored well based on our fundamental analysis process.
The GODA Mint Pass (87%) – Membership
GODA, or Gallery of Digital Assets, is dedicated to assisting traditional contemporary artists to navigate the digital space. The GODA team plans on curating collections that include renowned figures from the traditional art world as well as hand-picked up and comers.
The Mint Pass is a membership NFT that offers collectors exclusive access to GODA artists and drops. The Mint Pass gives holders priority mint and allowlist opportunities for all future GODA artist drops.
Scorecard (all categories scored out of 10)
|Community||Team||Utility||Innovation||Smart Money Wallets||Smart Money Twitter||Distribution Allocation||Liquidity||Investors||Total Score|
GODA has an all-star team comprised of some of the biggest names in the consumer, art, music, and NFT spaces. These include:
- Nina Chanel Abney – Artist Advisor: Abney is a contemporary artist and her work is included in collections around the world, including The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), The Whitney Museum of American Art, The Brooklyn Museum, The Rubell Family Collection, and The Art Gallery of New South Wales.
- Shaun Neff – “Brand Whisperer: Neff is the founder/investor/advisor for some of the world’s top brands including Neff, Sunbum, Moon, Beachhouse Group, Robinhood, Target, Sony, The Sandbox, Outlier Ventures, and more.
- Pharrell Williams: Pharrell Williams is a 13-time Grammy Award-winning visionary recording artist, producer, songwriter, philanthropist, fashion designer, and entrepreneur.
- KAWS – Artist Advisor: Contemporary artist KAWS has been at the forefront of social and digital media throughout his career. He has helped push the limit of our traditional concept of paintings, sculptures, and design.
- Nick Adler – Advisor: Adler is an investor and entrepreneur. He has been a longtime advisor to Snoop Dogg on his tech and web 3 partnerships.
- J1mmy.Eth – “NFT Wizard”: Founder of Nameless and respected NFT collector.
- Ken Nelson – Design: Nelson has been a designer for brands like Analog, Neff, and KAIJU017. Worked on various projects with Disney, Kevin Durant, Snoop Dogg, Whiz Khalifa, Marshmello, and many more.
- Ryan Ross: Ross is a second-generation art dealer, Ross+ Kramer Gallery owner, and private art advisor for 25 years.
The Mint Pass gives holders priority mint and allowlist opportunities for all future GODA artist drops. Future collections that are over 5,000 will give Mint Pass holders 2 whitelist spots. Any collection between 1,500 and 5,000 will give Mint Pass holders 1 whitelist spot. Anything less than 1,500 will be treated on a case-by-case basis. GODA’s also hinted at free mints for pass holders in their Discord channel.
Social Media Metrics:
GODA has 59.5K followers on Twitter and 8.5K members in its Discord channel.
|Mint Date||Mint Price||Current Floor Price||Volume Traded|
|8-10 June 2022||1 ETH||7.6 ETH||1.4K ETH|
Bubblegoose Ballers – PFP
Bubblegoose Ballers is a collection of 10,000 animated geese rocking Bubblegoose coats by Carl Jones, the creator of The Boondocks. Bubblegoose is a part of the Web3 entertainment studio WAGMI Beach. Bubblegoose Ballers will be built on the Solana blockchain and plans to create both a cartoon television show using Bubblegoose Ballers characters and eventually turn the brand into a full-fledged multimedia company.
Bubblegoose Ballers is created by artist Carl Jones who is best known for creating Adult Swim’s The Boondocks, Black Dynamite, and The Jellies with Tyler, the Creator. Joining Carl Jones is Love Barnett, the co-founder of multimedia company Martian Blueberry which has produced animated projects for Trippie Redd and Megan Thee Stallion. The graphic artist and illustrator for Bubblegoose Ballers is Moko Ko, the creator of the Catalina Whale Mixer project.
Bubblegoose Ballers NFTs provide holders with full access to create the cartoon television series beside Carl Jones. They will participate in community writers’ rooms and storyboarding. Besides that, holders get access to a Bubblegoose #BallersOnly portal and a vinyl toy.
Social Media Metrics:
Bubblegoose Ballers has GODA has 227.3K followers on Twitter and 61.3K members in its Discord channel.
|Projected Mint Date||Projected Mint Price||Items in Collection||Whitelist Open?|
|13 June 2022||TBA||10,000||Yes|